Every girl dreams of beautiful and healthy hair. This is why not everyone curls their hair in the traditional way because using a curling iron or curlers can damage your hair and require a lot of time and effort.
Especially for all the girls, we have selected alternative ways to curl your hair. Use any advice and look gorgeous!
Using a headband
- Put a band around your loose hair. Take a small strand of hair in the front and wrap it around the tiara. Use hair clips to hold the ends in place.
- Do the same with another section of hair.
- Continue wrapping your hair in pieces around the tiara until all of your hair is wrapped around the tiara.
- Leave your hair curly for 5-7 hours.
Using bobby pins
- Lightly dampen your hair and apply a styling product.
- Wrap a small section of hair around your fingers, away from your face.
- Secure the curl with a clamp.
- Repeat with the rest of the hair.
- You can sleep like this at night. In the morning, carefully remove the bobby pins and loosen the curls.
Using a T-shirt or a towel
- Wash your hair and let it dry until it is slightly damp.
- Brush with a wide-tooth comb.
- Apply a hair styling product.
- Firmly squeeze a shirt or towel.
- Wrap all of your hair around the crooked shirt/towel.
- Secure the hair with a clamp at the end and leave it for several hours.
- Part the hair in half, pinning one side in a ponytail and pinning the other side with a clip.
- Twist a ponytail onto the toothpick.
- Flip the toothpick over and tie it under the headband.
- Repeat on the other side.
- For additional support, place the chopsticks in the hair on the opposite side.
- Secure the toothpicks with a hair tie.
- Leave your hair like this overnight.
Making a bun
- Wet your hair and apply the mousse.
- Pin the hair in a ponytail and twist it tightly into a knot.
- Wrap a knot around the base of the ponytail and secure it.
- You can pull the strands of hair to give it a perfect look.
- Keep hair in a bun until completely dry. To speed up the process, you can use a hairdryer.
Making a bunch of little buns
- Apply mousse to wet hair and brush it.
- Spread all of your hair into strands, twist each one, and wrap the strands in the “bun.” Secure them with a hair clip. The more strands you twist, the curlier your hair will become.
- When hair is completely dry, let spirals unwind and secure with hairspray.
Using paper towels
- Wash your hair and brush it.
- Cut the paper towels into 5cm strips and roll them up like you would use rollers. The smaller the sections, the more curls you will get.
- Tie the ends of the paper towels so they stay in place overnight.
- Go to bed and in the morning you will have beautiful curly hair.
Making small braids
Wash your hair at night and let it dry a bit.
- Tie your hair in many tight braids. The number and thickness of the braids will depend on how curly you want your hair to be.
- Leave the hair like this at night, securing the braids with hair ties.
- Gently remove the braids in the morning and add hairspray or mousse for the final look.