There is no doubt that every woman is beautiful and unique in the way that nature created her. Makeup can make a woman even more charming just as easily as it can ruin everything. But these little makeup tricks can help you emphasize your individuality and grace!
It will show you how to apply eye makeup, based on the shape of your eyes. All eyes will be on you!
5. Round Eyes
If your eyes are wide open, but you can still see the white under the iris, then you have round eyes. This means that when putting makeup on your eyes, your main goal is to make them more almond-shaped. Here’s how to do this:
- Start by applying foundation to the upper eyelid. It can be face powder or natural eyeshadow.
- Then visually change the shape of your eyes by applying a small dark shadow to the outer part of the moving eyelid.
- Draw a line with the eyeliner along the lash line to emphasize the round shape of the eyes. It is better not to draw a line from the inner corner of the eye. Start in the middle of the eyelid and go to the outer corner, ending with a small wing.
- You can also align the inner edge of the eyelid along the lash line for more intense color.
- If you want your lashes to appear fuller, apply mascara.
4. Narrow Eyes
The eyes are narrow if the upper eyelid almost overlaps the eyelashes and the mobile part of the eyelid is hidden. Your goal when applying makeup is to deepen your gaze, emphasizing its exotic shape and natural beauty.
- Apply foundation on the upper eyelid. It can be a simple face powder or a natural eyeshadow.
- Taking into account the shape of the eyes, you can draw an eyeliner line at some distance from the lash line and blend it carefully.
- Draw the line on your upper eyelid along the lash line. Then align only the outer 1/3 of your lower eyelid.
- It is important not to forget to draw a line on the inside of the upper eyelid.
- Use mascara with a super volume effect. Avoid long lash effect mascara as it will make your eyes look even thinner. Apply to the upper and lower lash line.
- You can apply light beige eyeshadow on the upper eyelid. It is even better if you choose the bright ones so that your appearance is softer.
3. Almond Eyes
The almond-shaped eyes are elongated and rounded at the bridge of the nose, with sharp outer corners. This eye shape is the easiest to apply to makeup because most look good with almond eyes. Evening makeup will look perfect in dark colors, like smokey eyes, and everyday makeup will look good in light shades.
- Apply foundation on the upper eyelid. You can use a simple face powder or natural eyeshadow.
- Apply beige eyeshadow on the upper eyelid towards the eyebrow.
- Apply the shadow in medium tones (ocher, gold, terracotta) on the moving eyelid.
- Highlight the upper eyelid crease with a dark line. Stain carefully.
- Draw wings just above the outer corners of the eyes with eyeliner.
- To add more expressiveness to your eyes, use dark black mascara. Focus on the outer lashes; it will once again emphasize the almond shape of your eyes.
2. Down Turned Eyes
If the outer corners of the eyes are slightly lowered, they can sometimes appear sad or tired. Your task is to make the look more lively and cheerful. You just need to slightly lift the upper edge of the eye and draw the appropriate wings:
- Apply foundation on the upper eyelid. Use a natural powder or shade.
- Line the upper eyelid, drawing a clear line along the lash line. The line should be thin and look natural, right on the lash line. Only then can you achieve a renewed look effect.
- Carefully apply a more intense color to the outer part of the eyelid and then blend diagonally towards the outer edge of the eye.
- Draw a small wing along the shadow line.
- Apply concealer on the lower eyelid near the outer corner of the eye.
- Use mascara only on the middle and inner lashes, do not apply it on the outside. Do the same on the lower lash line.
- Girls with the corners of their eyes lowered should not use the banana makeup technique, nor their smoky eyes. Dark tones draw attention to the corners of the lowered eyes.