These are some of the best and simplest beauty secrets from around the world for maintaining natural beauty. We guarantee that adding them to your daily beauty regimen will make you look like you’ve just had a spa treatment.
- Rubbing ice cubes on the face. This simple treatment stimulates blood circulation and provides healthier, more radiant skin.
- Alternating hot and cold face packs. They provide a healthy appearance, increase blood circulation, improve skin elasticity, and saturate it with moisture. Simply dip a soft towel in very hot water and place it on your face, then repeat the same procedure with cold water. Repeat this alternate technique several times.
- Using lemon juice to reduce inflammation. Applying a bit of lemon juice to acne does a good job of making the pimple smaller and less red.
- Red grapes for glowing skin. Chilean women say their glowing skin is due to the antioxidants found in red grapes. They make a paste by mixing red grapes with two tablespoons of flour. Once the paste is ready, they put it on their face and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off. This mask has the best effect when applied in the morning.
- Healthy eating. Many beauty experts attribute the glowing skin of Scandinavian women to eating healthy foods, such as fish and berries, which are rich in antioxidants.
- Sauna. The heat from the sauna is an effective method of removing toxins from the body.
- Rice water. Cleanses the face, stimulates collagen production, and gives the skin a smoother texture.
The recipe for the rice facial cleanser is here.
- Grind the white rice in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Add enough warm water to create a yogurt-like paste.
- Moisten your face and use your fingertips to massage the cleanser into your skin. Rinse well.
- Daily facial massage. This helps improve the elasticity of the skin and infuses oxygen. You can use any oil or cream for facial massage. The techniques, however, can vary depending on the needs of your skin.
- Using less face powder. Japanese women believe that healthy skin should have a little glow. This is natural and therefore beautiful. Using face powder regularly can clog pores and cause inflammation.
- Carrot juice is an excellent home remedy to get rid of pimples. Fresh carrot juice contains beta-carotene, known to help the body heal acne.
- Using a potato to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Cut a raw potato into thin circles and place it on your eyelids for 10 minutes.
- Snail slime. This is one of the most popular ingredients in Korean face creams. It has good healing properties and contains collagen and elastin.
- Oils. To make your skin super smooth, put some coconut or argan oil on your face before applying a cream, or use these oils as a mask.
- Sera and emulsions are based on natural ingredients. Korean women use a serum every night and often apply it alongside oils. The order of use of skin care products is as follows: serum, oil, moisturizer.
- Alternating beauty products regularly. This prevents your skin from getting used to certain ingredients.
- Quince-based lotion and mask. If you have oily skin, these face wash products are the right choice.
Facial mask recipe. Grate the quince on a fine grater and add a beaten egg white. With light massage movements, apply this mixture to the skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and then wash the mask well.
Lotion recipe. Grate the quince on a fine grater. Pour the juice and rub it all over your face every morning and night.
- Jade roll. Wearing a jade roller on your face improves blood circulation and skin tone.
- Sea salt skin scrub. Sea salt scrubs are good for removing toxins from your body.
Get the most out of sea salt at home by mixing 1/4 cup of sea salt, 400 ml of seaweed powder, 1/2 cup of massage oil, and 10 drops of lavender oil.
- Tea. Herbal and berry teas are excellent for cleansing the skin.
Put the Goji berries in a teapot, pour boiling water, and let them steep for at least 10 minutes. Goji berries are a very rich source of vitamin C, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and carotenoids.
- Honey and lemon face mask. Lemon reduces lumps on the forehead (and wherever they appear too), while honey soothes the skin.
Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon into a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix well and apply to the problem area for 20-30 minutes a day. You will see the difference in just one week.
- Oatmeal scrub. Use this scrub to cleanse your skin and close your pores.
You will need two parts oatmeal (finely ground in a blender or food processor), one part honey, and one part sweet almond oil (or coconut or olive oil, whichever you prefer).
Mix all the ingredients until you get a thick and sticky mixture.
Rub the oatmeal scrub on your face. Rub it on your skin for a few minutes and then rinse off.
- Adequate food. Greek women eat lots of fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants. Their diet also includes a variety of fish that contain high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Steaming your face. Pour 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers into 2 cups of boiling water and steam for about 20 minutes. Remember that using a scrub after spraying your face is even more effective.
- Frozen water. It promotes skin cell renewal and stimulates the synthesis of natural collagen and elastic fibers. Also, cold water improves the complexion.
- Fill any container with freshly filtered water and allow it to freeze.
- After a while, remove the icing that has formed on the surface.
- Return the container to the freezer and wait until the water is completely frozen.
- Next, remove a piece of ice from the container and rinse well with cold filtered water.
- Rub your face with the resulting ice cubes every morning.
- Turmeric mask. This mask has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Mix one part turmeric powder with one part raw honey. This mask can be applied twice a week. The course of treatment should be at least 10 procedures.
- Olive oil. An olive oil massage will help your skin to be healthy, supple, and hydrated.
- White clay mask. White clay masks are used to cleanse, nourish, and brighten the skin.
- Aloe vera creams. Aloe vera actively hydrates, nourishes, and protects the skin against premature aging. This plant is also good for restoring the moisture balance in cells.