Mastering the art of makeup definitely takes some practice, but learning how to create amazing looks is easier than it sounds.
We have put together a list of nine super effective tricks to help you always be at your best.
1. Getting the right contours for your face
Good makeup starts with a great foundation. You’ve probably heard of awesome contouring techniques that can completely change your face.
Any makeup artist will tell you that the way you contour depends on the shape of your face. But there is a common rule that you should follow: we apply contour shadows to the area we want to hide or bleed and we highlight the areas we want to highlight or highlight.
2. Two principles for shaping your eyebrows
Just remember these two rules:
- The width of the eyebrow should be equal to the width of the upper lip. Big eyes need thick eyebrows. Thick eyebrows can also help your face to be more balanced. Avoid thick eyebrows if you have small eyes, otherwise, they will look very small.
- Consider the distance between your eyebrows and your eyes. If your brows are high, thicker brows can provide a more balanced appearance. If your eyebrows are near your eyes, you should thin them out, otherwise, your face will frown.
3. Applying eyeliner
Drawing a straight line across the eye with the eyeliner is a challenging task. If you have nothing more than an eyeliner on hand, try drawing a row of dots and connecting them with little short strokes.
4. If you are applying makeup in the comfort of your own home, use a spoon or a fork
It is the easiest and fastest method of getting the perfect wing shape for eyeliner.
5. Don’t forget about your credit cards
Using your credit or business card is also a great trick if you want to keep the line very straight. The most difficult task here is to place the card in the right direction.
6. Use tape instead of extra supplies
Great option for lazy people: Take a piece of masking tape, stick it on the back of your hand to remove some of the stickiness, and place it on the outer corner of your eye.
7. To keep your lashes curled longer, heat up your eyelash curler with your hairdryer
8. Remove excess mascara from the brush before applying it to avoid clumpy and matted eyelashes
9. There are two ways to make your lips look fuller…
To create the illusion of fullness, apply a light concealer around or inside the lip line and then apply the lipstick.