Celebrities, just like us, have their own little flaws, but since they are public figures, they constantly have to find new and effective ways to look perfect without an army of stylists around them. We’d love to see these great examples of how you can hide traits you don’t like and highlight your advantages with the help of clothing.
Sarah Jessica Parker can be considered a style icon, as she knows how to present her advantages and carefully hide her flaws. For example, this celebrity enhances her bust shape with clothes on her upper body. Rather than fixing what could be considered a bodily flaw with plastic surgery, SJP wears well-chosen clothes.
- If you have the same problem, go for bright solid colors or large prints, as well as ruffles, ruffles, and v-necks.
2. Angelina Jolie hides her wide shoulders and narrow hips.
Angelina Jolie, one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, knows how to present herself well. And his broad shoulders don’t stop him from looking great.
- If you have the same problem, wear big jackets, huge chest-length accessories, and fluffy skirts.
3. Reese Witherspoon visually makes herself look taller.
At 5’1”, Reese Witherspoon manages to look taller and it’s not just because she’s wearing high heels.
- If you have the same problem, wear knee-length dresses and court shoes. Shoes must have a hidden platform in the toe area.
4. A petite Victoria Beckham creates volume for her body.
Victoria Beckham has a very slim physique, but we don’t see it because of her unique style.
- If you have the same problem, wear baggy pants, plain silk tops, and tight-fitting coats.