All girls want to look perfect anywhere and anywhere. Whether it’s a night out, a night out with the girls, or even a day at the gym, we want to look ideal in every way, down to the smallest detail. Unfortunately, living our hectic lives, we hardly ever have time for ourselves.
We have rounded up some of the best beauty tips that will make your life so much easier and save you time, energy, and money. Get ready to impress everyone you meet!
Clever Beauty Tips
- The essential oils of cinnamon and peppermint are very effective in making your lips look fuller and brighter. If you are not allergic to these ingredients, just add a few drops to your lip balm or lip gloss.
- Coconut and olive oils are great for removing waterproof makeup. Try this trick and you will find that washing your makeup is easy, even without a facial cleanser.
- If the foundation is too thick, you can adjust it by adding some of your favorite moisturizers. You can also intensify your very light foundation by mixing it with a liquid bronzer.
- If you want a fresh and moist complexion, apply a little highlight cream to the most prominent parts of the face (bridge of the nose, cheekbones, chin, center of the forehead). To visually lift the brows and lids, apply a highlighter above the brows and work towards the forehead.
- When it comes to radiant and radiant skin, mix a tablespoon of baking soda with facial cleansing gel or cleansing milk. Apply this mixture to your face, massage gently for a few seconds, and then wash off with lukewarm water. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week.
- When your favorite mascara starts to dry, you can reactivate it by adding a few drops of saline solution to the tube or by placing it in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes.
- You don’t have to throw away broken powder makeup (powder, eyeshadow, or blush). In fact, you can easily fix it. Simply add a few drops of rubbing alcohol to the pressed powder, smooth out the powder and rubbing alcohol with a knife, and let it dry overnight. The next day, all the alcohol will have evaporated and you won’t have to buy new makeup.
- If some of your favorite nail polishes have become difficult to open, too thick, or difficult to apply, try fixing them with hot water. Put the bottle in very hot water for a few minutes, then remove it, shake it and apply it to the nails while it is still warm.
- Twist your hair and cut off any loose strands that are sticking out. This is a great way to get rid of split ends at home without going to a salon.
- Hairspray works great to tame the brows and keep them in place. Spray some hairspray on an old mascara stick and brush it over your brows.
- Baby powder or cornstarch are perfect to use as a dry shampoo. Use this trick when you need to refresh your hair quickly.
- To create vertical curls, twist the strands of hair and iron from the roots to the ends with the flat iron. Then spray your hair with hairspray.
- A classic skin cream applied to the ends of your hair before bed will leave your hair shiny and soft.
- To avoid blisters when wearing new shoes, apply a clear deodorant to your feet or use a brittle powder.
- Heat the eyelash curlers with a hairdryer for a few seconds before using. This trick will help you keep your lashes curled longer.
- When doing your nails, use petroleum jelly or a regular school glue around your nails. Excess polish comes off easily when dry.
- Paint your nails with their base color. Then fix the tape with holes well and apply a polish of a different color. Let the varnish dry and remove the tape. Your nail design is ready! To thank!
- Gently rub petroleum jelly on all points of your perfume before applying the fragrance and your perfume will last longer.
- Take two rubber bands and part your hair into two ponytails, one on top of the other. This simple trick can visually add thickness and texture to your hair, making it longer.
- Pimples always seem to appear when you least need them. Don’t panic! Dip the cotton pads in the eye drops, put them in the freezer for a few minutes, and gently press the cotton pad onto the spine. Within 20 minutes, your blood vessels constrict, eliminating redness and reducing inflammation.
- Dissolve 2 aspirin tablets, a vitamin A capsule, 1 tablespoon of sea salt and a little vegetable oil in 200 ml of water. Place your hands on the plate for 10 minutes and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Dissolve 2 aspirin tablets, a vitamin A capsule, 1 tablespoon of sea salt, and a little vegetable oil in 200 ml of water. Place your hands on the plate for 10 minutes and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- If your deodorant suddenly runs out, you can use mouthwash. Apply a little mouthwash to a cotton ball and use it as a deodorant. Mouthwash kills all bacteria and keeps your armpits fresh during the day.
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair, you need to exfoliate your skin well. Melt a bar of ordinary soap and add a tablespoon of chickpea flour, a tablespoon of lentil flour, and a tablespoon of saffron. You will get an all-natural bar of soap that will help exfoliate dead skin cells and eventually lead to unwanted hair loss.
Preview photo credit Depositphotos