There’s no better time to start thinking about getting in shape than the beginning of a new year, right? We’ve all made promises to ourselves and it’s time to try to keep our word.
We here to help you choose the exercises that will help you shed excess weight quickly. Don’t forget that you should always combine them with a healthy diet!
Exercise To getting Fit Quickly
5. Plank (An Exercise For Your Abs)
- Get up on your hands and knees, then straighten your legs until you support the weight on your toes and elbows.
- Stretch your abdominal muscles and lift your legs a few inches, one at a time.
- Repeat for a full minute. Don’t bend over and keep your back straight.
4. 30-60-90 (For Abs And Legs)
- Lie on your back with your hands under your head and your legs together.
- Raise your legs at a 30-degree angle without bending them. Strengthen your abdominal muscles, but don’t bend at the waist. Take three deep breaths while in this position.
- Increase the angle to 60 degrees. Stay like this, take three more deep breaths, and increase the angle back to 90 degrees. Maintain this position.
- Repeat the same procedure for the back. Don’t forget to straighten your waist.
3. Cobra Position (For Buttocks And Back)
- Lie on your stomach with your feet together, bend your arms at the elbows, and rest on your hands at a right angle.
- Inhaling, carefully bends at the waist and pull your upper body up, keeping your head slightly up. Stay in this position for 30 seconds, then lower your body as you exhale.
2. Grasshopper (For Buttocks And Hips)
- Lie on your stomach with your chin on the floor. Place your arms at your sides and clench your fists. Stretch your legs and feet as much as possible.
- Inhaling, slowly raise your legs, one at a time, and lower them again as you exhale.
1. Candlestick (For Your Abdomen)
- Lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees and pressed against your chest.
- Slowly stretch your legs while supporting your lower back on your arms. Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
Preview photo credit depositphotos
Based on materials from fitdoma