To look 100% stunning, you don’t need to spend money on expensive cosmetic treatments or buy expensive products. There are a few life hacks that can save you time and money and let’s talk about them.
We have already collected some beauty tips to use in the future. Now it’s your turn!
6 Beauty Hacks
5. Get Rid of Brassy Hair
It is very easy to get rid of that horrible shade of gray.
- About 2 cups of white vinegar
- 10 drops of blue food coloring
- 3-4 drops of red food coloring
Wash your hair normally. Mix all the ingredients and apply to the hair. Make sure the mixture does not get into your eyes. Wait 10 seconds and wash off. To read more about this method, click here.
4. Homemade Bronzer
If you ran out of bronzer, you can try doing it yourself. Make sure you are not allergic to its components.
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of cocoa
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 2 tsp of cornstarch
Mix all the ingredients and make sure there are no lumps. Use it as you would your regular tanning lotion.
3. Apply Your Perfume Correctly
In order for your perfume to last longer, you must follow several rules:
- Don’t rub your perfume. Rubbing a fragrance breaks down its molecules, decreasing the smell in the air.
- Apply some petroleum jelly and then your perfume on the pulse points (as seen in the photo).
- To make your belongings smell good, apply some perfume to a cotton ball and put it in your pocket or purse.
2. Add Some Volume to Your Hair After Applying Dry Shampoo
If you want to get the best effect from dry shampoo, apply it before going to bed. A full night’s sleep allows the dust to be fully absorbed and you will wake up to a voluminous headboard.
- Dry shampoo
This method is described here.
1. Make Your Teeth Look Whiter
Professional whitening is a very expensive procedure. Fortunately, you can do it all yourself at home.
- A piece of foil
- Baking soda
Take a piece of aluminum foil and apply some toothpaste to it. Then sprinkle the toothpaste with baking soda and cover all the teeth with aluminum foil. The method is shown in this video.
Preview photo credit Kelli Marissa / youtube